Welcome Back Pack | 2023
Welcome Back Pack
Welcome students back to the school year with over 20 engaging and relevant activities! This pack is designed to cover your first full week of getting to know students and how they learn - whilst establishing safe classroom and school expectations.
Age group recommended: Year 3 +
- my first day: establishing life in the present
- roll and tell: meet and greet fellow classmates
- find someone who: meet and greet fellow class mates
- two truths and a lie: open class discussion
- classroom rules: establish the rules together
- classroom organisation: organising the class together
- school rules: student voice and understanding
- Acknowledgement of Country: approved by Common Ground Australia
- return and reflect
- questions for my teacher: get to know the teacher
- holiday recount: writing assessment and/or activity
- height and hand measurements: time capsule
- interest inventory: get to know your students
- think outside the circle: identify a student's ability to think critically
- tote tray label: design your own
- desk plate label: design your own
- map of the school: locate school amenities
- goal setting: literacy, numeracy and personal
- character strengths: identifying strengths activity and classroom display
- team building task: working together as a class
- rules and routines: open discussion about classroom expectations
- gratitude scavenger hunt: identify the positives of the year ahead
Please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for idea inclusions. These will be reviewed and included at the sellers discretion
Front cover available in full colour or black and white.
Format: PDF | 36 pages
An amazing resource full of engaging activities to ease students back into the classroom.
This Welcome Back Pack is simple and beautiful. The aesthetics and organisation is calming. Thank you for creating this!
Welcome Back Pack | 2022
Thank you for this useful and time saving resource. Looking forward to implementing the tools within the classroom.